1. According to data released by the U.S. Trade Commission, in the first half of 2023, the United States imported only 63.7% of vapes from China, while vapes from Indonesia accounted for more than 35% of its share. This means that Indonesia has surpassed other countries and become the second largest vape exporter after China.
2. The British Daily Telegraph quoted insiders as saying that the British government plans to propose a ban on the sale of disposable vapesin a parliamentary consultation next week to prevent children from becoming addicted to these products.
3. Trade data updated by the General Administration of Customs of China show that China’s vapeexports to Germany in July were 979,259 kilograms, or 979 tons, a month-on-month decrease of 9.70% and a year-on-year increase of 298.43%.
4. Russian customs clearance company revealed that the Russian vapemarket is currently in a state of supply shortage. The main reason is that Kazakhstan’s border inspections are very strict, and a large number of “grey customs” vapingproducts cannot enter Russia.
5. VPZ, the UK’s leading vaperetailer, plans to open 15 new stores by the end of 2023. If the plan goes well, it will become the largest vaperetailer in the UK.
6. According to the latest data released by Statistics Canada, nearly half of young adults aged 20 to 24 say they have tried vapes at least once.