1. The second day of the IECIE VapeExhibition in Indonesia, most brand owners have not launched new products for the Indonesian market. The reason is that brand owners believe that the development of this market lacks certainty, and it is still in the stage of wait-and-see and exploration.
2. BRUSKO, a well-known Russian vapebrand, said that with the successive implementation of a series of e-cigarette regulatory policies in Russia, 25%-30% of the sales network will be closed, and e-cigarette companies need to seek cooperation with large state-owned chain supermarkets.
3. American vapecompany JUUL is cooperating with financial company Jefferies Financial Group to raise $1 billion in financing.
4. At the IECIE VapeExhibition, Freeton launched a disposable refillable vapeproduct.
5. Yinghe Technology stated that in order to further seize the development opportunities in the European market, accelerate the TPD certification of new European vapeproducts, and quickly respond to customer needs for pre-sales and after-sales services, the company’s board of directors approved Sikary’s establishment of a wholly-owned subsidiary in the UK.