1. According to the latest report of the World Health Organization (WHO), four countries have met its requirements of anti-smoking best practice measures, namely the Netherlands, Turkey, Brazil and Mauritius. New Zealand failed to fully meet the standards due to the promotion of e-cigarettes.
2. Scientists from Saratov National Research University in Russia discovered other uses of e-cigarette oil in the medical field. They found that e-liquid can improve the permeability of tissues to light waves, which is helpful for the treatment of larynx and lung cancer.
3. British American Tobacco (BAT) Bangladesh Ltd. said that in the first six months of this fiscal year, benefited from the increase in product sales and tobacco leaf exports, although it recorded a slight decline in revenue in the second quarter, its total profit rose. up 4%.
4. A study by Brunel University in London showed that if half of adult smokers in the UK switched from combustible cigarettes to vaping products, the NHS would save more than £500 million a year.
5. The Philippine Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) stated that importers of raw materials for vapingproducts will be required to apply for a special license in order to release their goods.
6. Kaival Brands lnnovations Group, the distribution company of the vape brand Bidi Vapor, has undergone management adjustments. Eric Mosser, the current president and chief operating officer, has been promoted to CEO. Kaival’s planned listing will be delayed in order to readjust to comply with NASDAQlisting rules.