1. According to the survey results of the vape supply chain in China, disposable vapes and innovative disposable vapes have become the focus of supply chain enterprises in the second half of the year. According to different regions, the American and British markets pay more attention to innovative disposable vapes than disposable vapes; In the continental European market, all categories of vapes receive similar attention, while the markets in Southeast Asia, the Middle East and Russia are dominated by disposable vapes.
2. Mexico passed a business-driven legal protection that will enable four chain stores including Sanborns, Benavides, 711 and Oxxo to sell vapingproducts, after the Mexican President issued a ban on vapesales, The import and sale of vaping products and heated tobacco products is prohibited.
3. According to a research report by Sunway University in Malaysia, the vapeuse rate among Malaysian teenagers will increase from 9.8% in 2017 to 14.9% in 2022.
4. Naron Vinciu, Governor of Phuket Province, Thailand, signed a memorandum of understanding with representatives of the Non-Smoking Movement Foundation and Phuket Smoke-Free News to strengthen control measures related to tobacco and vapeaccess. Field officials say enforcement is necessary to prohibit the sale of such products and to closely monitor them.
5. For the first time, Israeli law enforcement officers cracked the case of illegal vapingproduction in the country. Officials from the Taxation Bureau of the Ministry of Finance raided a store in Modine City and seized a large amount of vapesand e-liquid. These products were allegedly not licensed by the Ministry of Health in Israel.