1. Many well-known vape manufacturers such as ICCPP, FIRSTUNION, GEEKVAPE, UWELL, JOYTECH are recruiting for CBD positions, getting involved in the CBD business field.
2. Guy Andrew Meldrum, the former president of British American Tobacco (BAT) Korea (also the president of Reynolds Tobacco), was convicted of tax evasion of 50 billion won (about 273 million yuan) in the first instance of the South Korean court not guilty.
3. Indonesian Batam Customs seized 4,984 liters of illegal vape oilin the first half of the year.
4. In July 2023, the total import of various vapesin South Korea was 14.49 million US dollars, a year-on-year increase of 0.67%, and a month-on-month decrease of 17.58%. China is South Korea’s largest importer of vapes, followed by Vietnam and Malaysia.
5. In the first half of 2023, the production volume of cigarettes and non-filter cigarettes in Russia will increase by 10.3%, reaching 4.69 billion packs.
6. Encouraging smokers to switch to vapescould help save the UK NHS up to £500 million a year, according to a new study from Brunel University in London.