1. Brian King, director of the US FDA Center for Tobacco Products, published an article in the well-known American scientific journal “WILEY”. It mentioned that it is considering addressing adult cigarette users’ misperceptions about the risks of vapes.
2. The Argentine Vaping Association questioned the government’s vapecontrol policy and called on the government to lift the ban on vapes.
3. After investigation, the Scottish Trading Standards Bureau found that one fifth of local stores sell vapes to minors, and one out of every twelve independent convenience stores sells vapingproducts containing excessive e-liquid.
4. The Ukrainian government requires manufacturers and importers of vapesand heated tobacco products to verify the age of visitors on their websites.
5. Many politicians, including the chairman of the Russian State Duma Youth Policy Committee, are calling on the government to conduct large-scale inspections of vapeshopsbefore September 1 and impose fines on violators.
6. According to a survey conducted by JAMA Network Open, 44% of respondents in the United States believe that marijuana cigarettes are safer than traditional cigarettes.