1. There are diversified business models in many vape shops in Malaysia, such as the combination of vape shops and shoe stores, barber shops, toy stores, etc.
2. Western Australia seized 300,000 vape products, valued at tens of millions of Australian dollars, breaking the country’s single seizure record.
3. Politico, a well-known American media, published an article reviewing the behind-the-scenes struggle of the European Union before the release of the Tobacco Products Directive (TPD), and criticized them for being too tolerant of vapes.
4. The head of the legal department of the Vietnam Tobacco Association believes that the government’s continuous delay in the regulation of new-generation tobacco products has affected the rights and interests of smokers, and has also brought many problems to the society.
5. The Environmental Sanitation Committee of Dallas, USA has expanded the scope of banning vapesto all places where smoking traditional cigarettes is prohibited.
6. A new study shows that compared with traditional nicotine replacement therapy (such as patches), pregnant women using vapescan more effectively quit smoking and reduce the risk of low birth weight in newborns.