1. According to the data released by China Customs, the export unit price of vaping devices in China is about 52.66 US dollars per kilogram. Among them, the export unit price of disposable vape averaged US$43.88 per kilogram, while the average export unit price of other electronic cigarette products (except disposables) was US$101.58 per kilogram.
2. The Turkish Customs Law Enforcement Department seized 43,200 smuggled vaping devicesduring the operation, with a total value of 25 million Turkish liras (about 6.67 million yuan).
3. Endexx Corporation, the subsidiary company of the zero-nicotine vapingbrand HYLA, announced that the brand has won a purchase order of US$2 million fromthe Middle East market.
4. The British Action on Smoking and Health released a fact sheet. The survey data shows that in 2023, there will be 4.7 million vaping devicesusers in the UK, half of whom will use oil-filled vapes, 30% will use disposable vapes, and nearly 20% will choose to use replaceable pod vapes.
5. Philip Morris International Japan announced that it will launch a new flavor sticksuitable for HTPIQOS ILUMA on August 21. The flavor is floral mint, and the pod name is “TEREA Black Red Mint”.
6. The state of Alabama in the United States promulgated a new law, which stipulates that smoking or using vaping productswill be considered illegal when there are children under the age of 14 in the car.